What would you choose? Wonderful wines made of 500 varieties of grapes
with endless snacks (there are more than 250 kinds of cheese
alone!) or the healing waters from 2,500 mineral springs
in Borjomi? Ski slopes or beaches of Batumi? Ancient monasteries, temples and towers or modern architecture?
You can enjoy it all in Georgia, which is recognized as one of the safest countries and is ranked 4th in the world
in terms of simplicity of running a business - thanks to the fight against corruption and bureaucracy, you can open a company here in just 1 hour.
There are many people who live long in Georgia, and Georgians themselves do believe that this is not only because of the nature, but also has to do with their hospitality, because the time devoted to the guest does not count the age lived, so guests are always welcome, and the dinner is not complete without the obligatory lond and meaningful toasts.
A trip to Georgia will let you enjoy the incredible nature, learn the ancient history and taste the best wines in the world. We offer a wide range of destinations throughout the country and provide a personalized approach to planning your trip. SEVERAL REASONS TO GO TO GEORGIA
- Cultural tourism - will help you learn the history, that counts more than 25 centuries. Moreover, there is a legend that Prometheus was tied somewhere in the mountains surrounding Georgia
- Religious tourism - the holy sites of early Christianity are located throughout the Georgian lands and some of them have been restored literally from the ruins
- Adventure tourism - Georgian ski resorts of international level are waiting for all extreme lovers
- Beach holidays - visit Batumi (a beautiful resort town near the Black Sea
- Wine tourism - wine is not just a word for Georgia, it is a kind of history, which is associated with ancestors and traditions
The ancient and proudly hospitable country of South Caucasus attracts travelers from all over the world.
A trip to Georgia can be filled with comfort and luxury or extreme and history. You choose what will your journey be filled with. And we will help you to plan a customized itinerary that can combine both business and leisure.
You do not need to guess where to go next. Georgia astonishes with its variety and splendor even the most sophisticated travelers.
We are ready to offer tailor-made itineraries for business, corporate or private group travel which can last from several days to a week.
Send a request in the feedback form on our website or write us an e-mail and we will prepare a customized tour, which is designed just for you.