High mountain lakes, gorges, beautiful valleys, reserved forests - the nature of Kyrgyzstan resembles Switzerland
, but with an Asian nomadic flavor.
This country is a part of the Great Silk Road
, used by caravans to carry silk from China
and spices and ivory from India
to Europe, and the path taken by Alexander the Great
and his warriors.
The second largest salt lake in the world, Issyk-Kul In, lies between mountains, surrounded by mesmerizing views, and numerous rivers are flowing through the mountain gorges.
Kyrgyzstan offers unique opportunities for both nature lovers and history buffs. SEVERAL REASONS TO GO TO KYRGYZSTAN
- Swimming in the clear waters of Issyk-Kul lake
- Exploring ancient petroglyphs in the stone park
- Climbing the sacred mountain Sulaiman-Too, where the prophet Suleiman (Solomon) rested according to the legend
- Watching Burana tower with minaret
- Admiring the views of the Tien-Shan mountain range
- Walking through a relict walnut forest in the Arslanbob reserve
- Visiting the oriental bazaar
The journey to Kyrgyzstan will reveal to you the natural sights as they have been hundreds and thousands of years ago - unspoiled and pure. And the high mountains, clear lakes, bubbling rivers and canyons, formed by the wind in the depths of red rocks are like the landscapes of Alpine postcards
We are ready to offer tailor-made itineraries for business, corporate or private group travel which can last from several days to a week.
Send a request in the feedback form on our website or write us an e-mail and we will prepare a customized tour, which is designed just for you.