The turquoise domes of mosques, majestic minarets, grandiose madrassahs, luxurious mausoleums and palaces in the cities of the Great Silk Road
- this is what Uzbekistan is reasonably proud of, but here you can also enjoy the endless views of the Kyzylkum desert, alien landscapes of the Ustyurt plateau and gaze at the disappearing Aral Sea.
Life never stops in Tashkent
. Here you can find all the colors of the oriental bazaar, as well as archaeological monuments and the original subway stations.
Samarkand (the capital of the vast Empire of Tamerlane
) amazes with its magnificence: Tamerlane's Gur-Emir Mausoleum, Bibi-Khanum Mosque, the grand Registan Square and the Ulugbek Observatory. Bukhara
, where in the past there were more than 350 mosques
, - the center of Islamic culture, attracts you with the ancient Ark fortress and the surviving medieval baths.
You can also find green garden city Shakhrisabz, Fergana Valley, Khiva Citadel and a wonderful collection of Russian avant-garde art
in Nukus, and one cannot list everything! However, the main thing you must try in Uzbekistan is juicy fruits and plov, which differs in every city.
We will help you to get acquainted with the country, which attracts millions of tourists every year, we will show it to you from a different angle, we will help you to feel the local color on your own. SEVERAL REASONS TO GO TO UZBEKISTAN
- Historical tourism - explore the culture of the country, see the monuments that are comparable to the Egyptian pyramids. Experience the spirit of another era visiting Tashkent
- Ethnic tourism - it won't be hard to reject a luxurious hotel and be offered a yurt instead, which keeps you cool at the hottest day and gives coziness at the same time
- Wildlife holidays - give up the usual routine, go on a tour to the mountains, in the desert or to a lake reservoir. Breathtaking views and fascinating landscapes are waiting for you
- Ecological tourism - nature reserves and parks have many animals from the Red Book
Destinations are different, the goal remains the same - to get maximum emotions and to enjoy the nature of another country. We are sure to choose for you a route that will not leave you indifferent.
The trip to Uzbekistan is an opportunity to get bright and unforgettable emotions, to learn the history of the country and visit UNESCO World Heritage Cities.
We are ready to offer tailor-made itineraries for business, corporate or private group travel which can last from several days to a week.
Send a request in the feedback form on our website or write us an e-mail and we will prepare a customized tour, which is designed just for you.